Thursday, August 27, 2009

Things I Forgot!

Yesterday when Laura and I were in the city she showed me this store, and she said that if you want to shop there or go in and look you have to ring the doorbell, and if they don't want to serve you they just don't answer the door! She also showed me the square where thousands of students go and party every friday and saturday. There is a bar there that Laura says is the best in Toulouse, inside there are no places to sit just tables against the wall to stand at becuase on those nights there are so many people you can't even move. You have to tell the person infornt of you what you want who will tell the person infront of them, ect then you pass your money forward like that and then your drink is passed back to you!
Tonight I am going to dinner with Laura and her friends and after I will go to Remy's house with Laura becuase his sister is having a birthday party. So it will be fun to test out my non existent french that everyone thinks is so good! HAHAHA!

Bisous

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude you have no idea how luck y you are an jealouse i am of you.. oh and that dude is really hot!!!
remember what i said about my number;)
so did you get my note?

Unknown said...

Just a little advice from someone who has partied in busy bars in a busy city. ALWAYS watch the bartender pour your drink and never except a drink from a stranger. It might seems nice at the time but I have heard some scarry shit from girls who did not watch their drinks. Luv u MM